Posted on September 20, 2012
Job Type: Part Time / Job Share
Job Flexibility: Medium Flexibility
Location Requirement: USA – The Midwest
General Area Of Expertise: Clerical / Administration / Support
Rate Wage: negotiable
Reports to: GOTRNWIL Executive Director
Part-time, approximately 16 hours a week
Responsible for assisting the GOTRNWIL Program Director and Executive Director with the organization, coordination and oversight of the Girls on the Run program.
• Volunteer Applications
• CPR Certifications
• Background Checks
• Manage Participant/Registrations spreadsheet
• Create and update team rosters
• Orders – t-shirt orders, supply orders
• Run reports and collect data to support program
• Day-to-day activities (mail, correspondence, greeter, phones, bank journal entries)
• This is an entry-level position. Young people and students are encouraged to apply. 1-2 years of general office experience is preferred.
• Strong mathematical skills working with numbers like addition; subtraction and other basic financial operations.
• Strong analytical, planning, and time management skills.
• Ability to organize priorities, complete multiple tasks and be detailed oriented.
• Meets assigned deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Utilizes strong listening skills.
• Positive attitude with strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to function effectively in an ever changing environment.
• Must be able to effectively work in a team environment.
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information in a discrete and professional manner.
• Self-starter who can work independently and take the initiative to solve problems within his/her authority.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Understands and embraces diversity and inclusiveness in thought, word and actions. Exemplifies these values.
• Understands and embraces a healthy lifestyle in thought, word and actions. Exemplifies these values.
The Office Administrator role will have 8 unpaid weeks off in the Summer (June 15-Aug 15)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Applicants can email their resume to email@example.com
Or mail them to
111 Erick St, Unit 115
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
- Business Details -
Business Name: Girls on the Run of Northwest Illinois
Apply Online: http://www.gotrnwil.org/careers.html